Sometimes, you actually might have received the registration email earlier than you expected. So we would recommend checking your inbox for any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in case you received that email a week or so ago but didn't notice it.
If you couldn't find the registration email, it's most likely because you weren't on your professor's roster before your class started. No worries though -- this is an easy fix! You can still register and join your community by going through the steps below:
- Go to https://questions.packback.co/sign-up/create-account to create a student account. If you already have an account, just log in!
- Click the red Join a Community button (or click here) and enter in the community lookup key. You can usually find the community lookup key in your course syllabus.
- If you don't have access to your community lookup key, contact email@example.com with the name of your class and your professor and we'll send it to you.
- Click on the Join Community button.
- Follow the steps on the screen to purchase access to your community!