WHY we use:
- Featuring questions or answers allows us to highlight the amazing work students are doing!
- Students will feel a sense of gratification and motivation when receiving the weekly Curious Reader email housing all the featured content from the week
- A quick way to intrinsically reward a student for their hard work
WHEN to use:
- Any time, any place! You can feature as many questions and posts as you would like!
- Set a goal to feature at least 4 posts per week
- You will get an email from us each Monday showing you proposed featured posts. Use this as a starting point when digging into your community!
HOW to use:
- On the “Options” drop-down tab for that question, click “Feature”
- The question will remain on the feed and show that it has been featured
- The question will also be taken to the “Featured Posts” tab on your community page
- Students will see the week’s featured post on the Curious Reader email every Thursday