We've updated the grade reports feature! Professors now have the option to generate a participation report two different ways: Automated Grading Period Reports and Custom Date Range Reports.
With the Automated Grading Period Reports, you can input your weekly deadline and the grade will automatically populate after your deadline every week. We will send you weekly email reminder once it's completed.
With the Custom Date Range Reports, you can manually enter the time range that you're interested in and the report will show you the participation for only that time range.
How to set up the Automated Grading Period Reports
To pull a participation report, go to the bottom right-hand corner of the Community Feed:
From there, select Participation Reports and it will bring you to the reporting screen.
- To generate an Automated Grading Period Report, click the Edit Report button.
3. Set your Grading Deadline(s) and then click Save & Build Report to have your Automated Report sent to you via email.
How to set up the Custom Date Range Reports
Go to the bottom right-hand corner of the Community Feed to view the Professor Tools and select Participation Reports:
2. Select the "Custom Date Range Report" option
3. Adjust the Report Start Date, Report End Date and Time Zone then click on the Generate Custom Report button.
4. You can view the Custom Report directly on the website. To download the report to your computer as a CSV file, click on Download Full Report.
Your downloaded CSV report will have the following format:
You can also access and pull a grade report from the My Curiosity Communities dashboard right after logging in!