There are two different ways professors or TA's can invite students to their community: roster upload (CSV upload) or individually (by form).
- Go to your Professor Tools and select Manage Roster.
- Click the Add or Update Students button.
- Selecting "Add Students by Form" will allow you to invite students to your community one by one. You can add up to 10 students at a time. You'll just need your students email and their name (the Grading ID field is optional). This option is ideal for when you have a few students that joined your class late.
Click the Confirm & Invite Students button to invite the students to your community! The students will immediately receive their invite to the email address you provided with instructions on how to register and purchase access to the community.
- If you want to invite more than one student at a time or if you'd prefer not to invite students manually, you can select the "Add Students by CSV" option! Select a CSV file to upload. Click the Continue to Preview button to review your uploaded file. If there is anything wrong with the file you have the option to go back and edit it. There is also a roster template you can download! When done, click the Confirm Upload button to invite students to your community.
- Find the students that you want to remove from your roster by either searching (in the Search Members field), filtering your roster (by Student, TA, Invited or Section).
- Select the students that you want to remove by clicking the box so that a check mark appears inside.
- Click the red Remove Students button that is now activated
- A prompt will appear for you to double check the student(s) that you've selected for removal
- Press the Confirm Removal button to remove the student(s) from your roster.
Note: If you remove a student who has purchased access to the community and they need to be refunded, please send an email to email@example.com to let us know!