Packback does not currently have the functionality to turn on and off specific notification emails. You do have the option, however, to filter out notification emails from your inbox. Follow these steps to set up a filter:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click "Create new label" from the left menu and enter a name for that label (for example, Packback)
3. Then in the search box at the top, click the Down arrow
4. Enter your search criteria in the field "From: packback.co"
5. At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
6. Select "Apply the label" and choose the Packback label from the list. Click Create filter.