Check out the bell icon in the upper right hand corner of Packback! Notice a little red dot on it? You’ve received a notification! Here are a few reasons why that might be:
- You received a spark! Something you posted in your community struck a person’s interested and sparked their curiosity.
- Your post was moderated! One or more of your posts in your community violated our Community Guidelines and was removed from the community’s Curiosity Feed. Make sure to edit and re-publish it in order to earn back your Curiosity Points!
- You re-published your post! You have made the necessary edits to a moderated post and it was added back onto your community’s Curiosity Feed.
- Your post received feedback! Your professor or TA has praised or coached one or more of your posts and has some guided feedback for you. Check out what they have to say about what made your post stand out or what you can do to improve it!
- Your question received a response! Someone in your community had a response to a question you posted. Check out what they have to say and get the discussion moving! (Note: This currently only applies to responses and does not currently notify you of Supporting or Counter Points.)
Our Notifications feature is new and growing every day! Check back on this article every once in a while for updates.