There might be a few things to consider if you experience any login issues:
- Check that the email you are using for login is actually the email that you registered or were invited with. You can check your email for any invitation or registration notifications to make sure it's the right email address. When in doubt, it's usually your school email!
- Now that we have two servers: Packback Canada and Packback USA, double-check that you've chosen the right server to log in. The right server will be the server where your school is located: USA or Canada.
- Make sure that there is no typo or an extra symbol/space in your email address. The best way to avoid making that type of mistake is to enter your email address into the "Packback email address" field manually.
- Make sure you are using the correct password. If you don't remember your password, you can request a new password here.
- If you see any errors when you are trying to login, we'd also recommend attempting the following to troubleshoot:
- Disconnect and reconnect to your network
- Clear your cache
- Do a hard-refresh of your browser
- Change your browser or use a different device
- Use an Incognito or Private window (hold down Ctrl+Shift+N in Google Chrome, Ctrl+Shift+P in Firefox and Internet Explorer, and Command+Shift+N in Safari)
- Close out of any duplicate tabs you have open on the website
If your login issue persists or you feel that there might be a technical issue on our side, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you shortly! No worries though, all login issues have been resolved so far :)